Video Marketing Executive
A bit about us:
REAS Group is a video content and software company established in 2015. We specialise in video production, App development and digital marketing.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a creative, energetic and forward-thinking person to join our growing team here at REAS Group. The role would be a great opportunity for a candidate with an interest in marketing and web design with a proven passion for social media, videography, and digital marketing.
- Develop concepts and create video content for REAS Group social media channels and for our clients
- Work closely with our Graphics Artists and wider marketing team to produce marketing assets e.g. infographics, email templates, vlogs etc
- Create and edit and respond to digital marketing for our social media platforms e.g. posts, tweets, images, TikToks
- Provide general assistance and administrative support to our marketing department
- Maintain the day to day running of the all social media sites by reviewing, monitoring and analysing online activities
- Work towards marketing briefs and instructions
- Use Google Analytics Tracking and Social Platform Reporting Tools to construct summary reports and present them back to the team
- Provide exceptional customer service online and on our social media channels
- Maintain and update SEO / PPC / emailers for increased visibility and to drive traffic to the website
- Use digital tools effectively and keep up-to-date with the latest development, technologies, trends
- Measure and evaluate the success of the digital marketing activities in a monthly report
- Create posts and announcements to share company successes and good news
- Own REAS Group digital marketing activities and develop bold new ideas
- Proactively target/research keywords and ensure posts and content help improve Google rankings
- Plan for key events, research delegates where possible to identify leads / networking opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth experience with Final Cut Pro, Compressor and various plugins
- Some experience with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Some experience of using email marketing systems
- In depth experience of at least one - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Google Analytics The ability to understand how to create and adapt posts to engage audiences across all social platforms
- A solid understanding of the importance of GDPR and data protection to a business like ours.
- Excellent time management skills to initiate and completes tasks, manages priorities and time in order to successfully meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Self-driven and motivated for personal and team development
Please email your CV to email@example.com by 07/03/2021
For more information please click below