Video Marketing Executive
A bit about us:
REAS Group is a video content and software company established in 2015. We specialise in video production, App development and digital marketing.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a creative, energetic and forward-thinking person to join our growing team here at REAS Group. The role would be a great opportunity for a candidate with an interest in marketing and web design with a proven passion for social media, videography, and digital marketing.
- Develop concepts and create video content for REAS Group social media channels and for our clients
- Work closely with our Graphics Artists and wider marketing team to produce marketing assets e.g. infographics, email templates, vlogs etc
- Create and edit and respond to digital marketing for our social media platforms e.g. posts, tweets, images, TikToks
- Provide general assistance and administrative support to our marketing department
- Maintain the day to day running of the all social media sites by reviewing, monitoring and analysing online activities
- Work towards marketing briefs and instructions
- Use Google Analytics Tracking and Social Platform Reporting Tools to construct summary reports and present them back to the team
- Provide exceptional customer service online and on our social media channels
- Maintain and update SEO / PPC / emailers for increased visibility and to drive traffic to the website
- Use digital tools effectively and keep up-to-date with the latest development, technologies, trends
- Measure and evaluate the success of the digital marketing activities in a monthly report
- Create posts and announcements to share company successes and good news
- Own REAS Group digital marketing activities and develop bold new ideas
- Proactively target/research keywords and ensure posts and content help improve Google rankings
- Plan for key events, research delegates where possible to identify leads / networking opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth experience with Final Cut Pro, Compressor and various plugins
- Some experience with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Some experience of using email marketing systems
- In depth experience of at least one - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Google Analytics The ability to understand how to create and adapt posts to engage audiences across all social platforms
- A solid understanding of the importance of GDPR and data protection to a business like ours.
- Excellent time management skills to initiate and completes tasks, manages priorities and time in order to successfully meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Self-driven and motivated for personal and team development
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 07/03/2021
For more information please click below
Who Are We
We are a Video Content, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing and Cyber Security Services Agency
Examples of our work, case studies and live streams can be found across our YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo and LinkedIn channels. Our KonnekApp makes your digital content more accessible to your end users to expand your value proposition and maximise revenue opportunities. We bring your media vision to life in creative, innovative ways!
We are committed to building long lasting client relationships
We capture your audiences imagination with amazing video and App content
We hit your deadlines by being flexible and working around you
" Get closer to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need before they realise themselves "
~ Steve Jobs
Talk it through with us
Have a project in mind?
Founder | Owner
Commercial Business Manager
Media Production Manager
Lead App Developer
Digital Marketing and SEO Expert
Front End Developer
Front End Developer
Front End Developer
Latest insight from